Complete Commission Setup can be accessed via Data>Staff>Commissions (Permission controlled)
- A Salesperson Function has been added to the screen designer. It is function # 301
- The Cashier does not need to be the Salesperson assigned to the sale.
- A Find Salesperson Function has been added to the screen designer. It is function # 302
- The Find + Salesperson functions can be used as a macro   in lieu of function 302
POS Usage (Use any one the following):
- Employee Number followed by 
- Use the Find + Salesperson function  
- Use the Find Salesperson function 
- The salesperson can be entered before, during or after items.
- The salesperson can be changed or voided all together if necessary.
- Split commissions are not supported. Only one salesperson can be added per transaction.
Commissions are earned when the following is true:
- Commissions are activated in the Commissions dialog.
- A salesperson is entered before the transaction is concluded.
- The Department of the item sold is marked commissionable in the Commissions dialog.
- The employee has a commission percentage defined in the Commissions dialog.
- The commission is based on whether Gross or Net is selected in the Commissions dialog.
Commission Reports are available by navigating to Reports > Employee > Commissions (for HQ use Reports > Accounting > Commissions). Select the date and (if desired) employee to filter by. The report lists total commissions or spiffs earned.
Was this answer helpful?
Philip Morris (PM) has instituted a Loyalty Fund Program (LFP), in conjunction with their Scan...
There may be times when you wish to add a percentage of the amount due to a transaction....
Complete Serial Number Tracking can be accessed via the Point of Sale. Department Setup The...
What is an Open PLU and how do I use it? Also know as "Open Department" or "Department Ring",...
Managing Your Cigarette Buydown Program If your business participates in a cigarette buydown...