Complete Commission Setup can be accessed via Data>Staff>Commissions (Permission controlled)
- A Salesperson Function has been added to the screen designer. It is function # 301
- The Cashier does not need to be the Salesperson assigned to the sale.
- A Find Salesperson Function has been added to the screen designer. It is function # 302
- The Find + Salesperson functions can be used as a macro   in lieu of function 302
POS Usage (Use any one the following):
- Employee Number followed by 
- Use the Find + Salesperson function  
- Use the Find Salesperson function 
- The salesperson can be entered before, during or after items.
- The salesperson can be changed or voided all together if necessary.
- Split commissions are not supported. Only one salesperson can be added per transaction.
Commissions are earned when the following is true:
- Commissions are activated in the Commissions dialog.
- A salesperson is entered before the transaction is concluded.
- The Department of the item sold is marked commissionable in the Commissions dialog.
- The employee has a commission percentage defined in the Commissions dialog.
- The commission is based on whether Gross or Net is selected in the Commissions dialog.
Commission Reports are available by navigating to Reports > Employee > Commissions (for HQ use Reports > Accounting > Commissions). Select the date and (if desired) employee to filter by. The report lists total commissions or spiffs earned.
Was this answer helpful?
Rentals allow you to rent items on a daily, hourly or by-the-minute basis. Initial Setup...
Do you sell fuel? Fuel sales have unique receipt requirements. You need to display quantity...
Welcome to the tutorial on setting up your Food Service Items and POS screens. As a prerequisite...
New Feature With the release of version 8.2.14 (or later) of StoreTender (Pro or Back...
MasterCard and Discover have implemented rule changes that require merchants in the U.S. to...